14th Conference Digital Approaches to Cartographic Heritage (ICA DACH)–
- Digitisation - Georeference.
- Content analysis in terms of geometry and thematics of cartodiversity (Cartodiversity: manuscript and printed maps -loose and/or bound-, books with maps, map atlases, globes and related cartographic representations in 2D and 3D, depicted in a variety of supporting material like e.g. parchment, paper, wood or other writable/engravable media).
- Landscape change studies based on map-archival sources.
- Visualisation of Cartoheritage, including thematic portals.
- Interconnection of cartographic archival sources, especially map and textual data.
- Historical terrestrial and aerial photography, including photo-related post-cards and relevant material - cartographic parametrisation.
- Cartoheritage web providing issues.
- Interaction of cartoheritage with map and geoinformation curatorship of cartodiversity.
- Development of cartoheritage as a cultural issue, within the context of GLAM (the acronym for Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums), addressed to education and to the general public.
- Geographic affinities with Cartoheritage.
- Cartoheritage and Digital Humanities.
- Other relevant issues of the Cartoheritage ecosystem.