- 18.00-18.30 arrival
- 18.30-20.00 guided tours in English, French and Dutch
- 18.30-20.00 viewing of maps in the reading room
- 20.00 reception
Getting to the museum
The Museum Plantin-Moretus is located in the centre of Antwerp.
- By train, from Antwerp Central:
- Take tram 3, 9 or 15
- Get out at the Groenplaats stop. From Groenplaats, follow the route described under 'On foot/by bike'
- On foot/by bike:
- From Groenplaats, head down Nationalestraat as far as the first lights.
- Turn right into Steenhouwersvest.
- Take the first right (Drukkerijstraat) and you will come to Vrijdagmarkt.
- By car:
- Follow signs for 'Antwerpen-Centrum'
- Then follow signs for 'P-Groenplaats'
Suggested parking site: Parking Cammerpoorte, Nationalestraat 38-40, B-2000 Antwerpen. Parking is also available at the Groenplaats, Brabo (Kammenstraat) and Scheldekaai Noord (Jordaenskaai) car parks.
Locations: see map on https://goo.gl/qVRQCJ
If you would like to join this event, please register here. Your registration will be acknowledge.