The Brussels Map Circle is managed by an Executive Committee (EC) currently comprising:
- Honorary Presidents: Wulf Bodenstein, Eric Leenders, Caroline De Candt
- President: Wouter Bracke
- Vice-President: Jean-Louis Renteux
- Secretary: Marie-Anne Dage
- Editor of Maps in History: Luis Robles
- Co-editor of Maps in History: Paul De Candt
- Treasurer and Membership Secretary: Jean-Christophe Staelens
- Scientific Adviser: Wouter Bracke
- Webmaster: Pierre Parmentier
- Officers: Jan De Graeve, Henri Godts
The EC is nominated by the General Assembly, which consist of all the Active Members.
Active Members are members who are physical persons and declare they are willing to actively take part in the workings of the Brussels Map Circle. They have to be accepted by the General Assembly. This Assembly meets once a year, at the AGM (Annual General Meeting). There cannot be more than thirty (30) Active Members. To become an Active Member, just send an e-mail to the President, at the latest three (3) weeks before the AGM.