(postponed) The Brussels Map Circle 2020 Map Afternoon (MAPAF)
As usual, the MAPAF will be organised in close cooperation with the Maps and Plans Department of the Royal Library who will show some very interesting items from their collection. On the other hand, every participant is invited to bring along a map, object, book or anything else of cartographic interest of his own to be presented and discussed by the present fellow members.
Always an excellent occasion to learn more in a convival atmosphere. If you have the intention to show an item of your collection, please let it know to the organising team with an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, the KBR cafeteria on level 5 is not available on the day of the MAPAF, as announced earlier. The Circle is therefore obliged to involve the catering services of the KBR private caterer, which come at a higher price than usual, bringing the price for the sandwich lunch with drinks (water and wine) to EUR 15.00.
Please register for this exclusive event via our website.
- Public transport: Central Station and metro station Central Station / Centraal Station / Gare Centrale.
- Public parking: Interparking Albertine-Square.
- No entrance fee for Members.
- Entrance fee for non-Members: EUR 5.00.
- Fees are to be prepaid on our bank account before the MAPAF: IBAN BE52 0682 4754 2209 BIC GKCCBEBB. No cash payments during the event please.